Friday, December 16, 2016
pregnancy: week 12.
DUE DATE: june 22, 2017
- grilled cheese + tomato soup.
- salad. [finally!]
- lemon water.
- cookies from the mall. the owner always gives me samples because he's an angel from cookie heaven.
sliiiiightly more like myself. i have a little bit more energy, but naps are still a must on the weekends.
WHAT I'M LOVING:
making it to twelve weeks! the first trimester is filled with some uncertainty and questions. but baby looked great at the last ultrasound. heartbeat was 167. and just look at that face! baby was waving his/her hands all around and cue the tears.
LOOKING FORWARD TO:
finding out the gender. once we know if it's boy or a girl, we can start talking about names and such. although i came across a girl's name this week and to my surprise, husband liked it, too!
BEST MOMENTS OF THE WEEK:
- more energy!
- let's just say that i'll need a new bra soon because my cups runneth over. [best part of pregnancy EVER.]
- cookies from the mall. [i may need help. i discovered that a dozen cookies are only $4!]
- not being grossed out by salad anymore. but guacamole is still out of the question.