Monday, March 24, 2014
- a blog review of the new photoshop actions from a beautiful mess. [hint: they're awesome!]
- a photography challenge for myself.
- ellie holcomb's new album, as sure as the sun. it is SO good, y'all.
- "joy" - rend collective.
- "He knows my name" - francesca battestelli.
- the book of jonah.
- the screwtape letters - cs lewis.
- darling magazine's spring 2014 issue.
- national geographic complete photography.
- the walking dead.
- law & order: svu.
- spring blooms.
- the end of tax season.
- warmer weather.
- for patience and joy in the ordinary. these small moments of my life are not insignificant.
- for the she reads truth app kickstarter campaign. i talk about SRT a lot, but truthfully - it has changed my life.
- "set a fire down in my soul that i can't contain, that i can't control. i want more of You, God." Jesus culture & martin smith.
- how God works. He is in the smallest of details, yet His glory is everywhere.
- at the coming of spring. the changing of seasons is one of my favorite things.
- i cannot change people, but i can love them.
- sometimes keeping my mouth shut is more beneficial than stating my opinion.
- "comparison is the thief of joy." especially when it comes to social media.
▲ making me happy:
- more daylight hours
- strawberry lemonade sweet tea
- bright green nail polish
- spring colors
- my new esv journaling bible
- smiling strangers
- iced coffee & sunshine