Friday, March 24, 2017
weekly musings || 3.24
- i'm twenty-seven weeks now!
- jared started the new shift at work this week. we are settling into this new routine fairly well.
- elevation worship's new album is SO good. fullness is my favorite song.
- i am so, so thankful i married a man who doesn't snore loudly. we would have to sleep in separate bedrooms.
- tax season is over in less than a month. i've enjoyed learning, but i'm ready to have my saturdays back.
- two years ago yesterday, mama + i were driving all over tulsa trying to find a wedding dress. sweet memories!
- in my thirty years of life, i have never found ice cream better than braum's chocolate chip cookie dough.
- if having heartburn means your baby will have lots of hair, then i'm giving birth to a wookie, y'all.
- there is a possibility that i may have a doula present during the birth of our son. this is a huge blessing!
- i am so, so obsessed with these ceramic gemstone mugs. i wouldn't actually drink out of them because they are works of art.
label: weekly musings